Travel Grants for Attending Asia Pacific Stroke Conference 2018
The Asia Pacific Stroke Organisation is pleased to offer 10 travel grants of USD 500 each to healthcare professionals/researchers attending the Asia Pacific Stroke Conference to be held in Jakarta, Indonesia, from 6 – 9 Sept 2018, and presenting a high-quality abstract as determined by the Scientific Committee.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Healthcare professional (e.g. doctor, nurse, therapist, medical social worker, pharmacist, dietitian, neurophyschologist, etc) or researcher
- Working in low or low-middle income country as defined by the World Bank https://datahelpdesk.worldbank.org/knowledgebase/articles/906519-world-bank-country-and-lending-groups
- Have an abstract as first author accepted by the scientific committee for presentation at the conference
B. Application Method
Interested applicants are required to submit the following information to the Secretary, Asia Pacific Stroke Organisation at email@example.com :
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Country where working
- Department, Institution and full postal address
- Telephone and fax numbers
- Email address
- Letter of verification from the Head of Department
- Copy of personal information page of passport
- Copy of letter from the Scientific Committee, APSC 2018 that abstract has been accepted for presentation
Closing date for applications is
31 July 2018 (Friday) Travel Grant deadline extended until August, 10th 2018. A notice of receipt will be sent. Grant winners will be notified by mid-August 2018.
D. Other Important Notes
The grant will be withdrawn if the grant winner does not appear IN PERSON to BOTH present the abstract at the conference AND to receive the grant during the conference.
For further enquiries about the grant, please contact the Secretariat, Asia Pacific Stroke Organisation at firstname.lastname@example.org